Friday, April 4, 2008

my brother is leaving for army


大家恐怖嗎? scary movie..


i know u love taking pictures.


specially for ked.

I am New Meida student (final year) from Republic Polytechnics.I am interested in teaching of primary school students.

---
new meida hur? What is this course all about?
interested in teaching of primary school students hur?


the moment i stepped into my house, my brother was grumbling that im fat.
He said:
So how did u manage to train ur "triple chin"?
pls exercise lah.
stop eating those unhealthy food.
He told me a story and it ends with the sentence “我不喜歡我的 girl friend 像一只豬” … damn hilarious
i cant blame him for saying all these cos he's major in science.
betty asked me if she could call me “ah pui” ..

btw hes leaving me in 6 days time. =( =( =(
no one to gossip with throughout the nite anymore.
im will be alone soon. =( sigh..

I really got this urge to take a pic of his sexy body.
He loves to walk around the house with his favourite “thin piece of underwear”

L for labbit
L for lei dio
L for liu lian

Damn lame rite.

I enjoyed her presence