Wednesday, January 16, 2008

hello

my soul is totally drained off. I slept as early as 10pm and woke up as early as 8am in the morning. Work work work. wanna gave myself a break but the never ending work refuse to put a stop to it.

Im quite amused that my fuel consumption. It dropped to 11.9litre per km. previously it was at an average of 15km. wat is drinking up my petrol? The sun? the moon or the cat who always climb on top of my car?

I will be meeting my remote husband in 2 days time. So eager hur.

There is one girl who feels so afflicted to meet me. Seeing me makes her upset. Do I look stern or demanding? Lol.

Went for a spa yesterday. Anyway I dun enjoy it.

paid for my Korean class but I kept skipping. I paid for a few activities and I skipped all. Time to be thrifty.