i came across this.
Additional Remarks: Had taught a pair of sisters for 6 years. 1 graduated from PSLE, one graduated from O Levels.
** Because i am not local people so i have 2 pairs of friend. 1 pair graduated from nan fa , ther other one pair from st anthonys.
One pair of my friend stay in the west. The other good pair are my good sisters.
========
1) Level: Secondary 4 – Subjects taught: Geography, Mathematics, Biology(combined), Chemistry(combined)
(note: Taught the student since Secondary 1. Recommended)
2) Level: Secondary 4- Subjects taught: Mathematics/
(Note: Recommended)
** What the hell is with the word "recommended".
========
I have now become a PR and the passion in teaching and the caring and pacient nature in my character have always drive me to be a tutor, also as a way to give back to Singapore society. I used to teach Oral English teacher in China
** Shi HUH. i kan believe lor. I am teaching oral chinese teacher in stirling road
========
IT WAS DIGFFCULT AT FIRST BUT THEY PICKED UP ENGLISH FASTER WHEN I TAUGHT THEM AS THEY WERE FORCED TO SPEAK ONLY ENGLISH TO ME.
** Shi huh DIGffcult and forced. pie xi is what ? pixels huh?
========
Additional Remarks
Class 3 license (no car though).
** shi huh
========
Block 157,Tam pines Street 12,
** tam pines
