i was toking to this c***a lady
i thought you are not working during the week curd.
in my mind i keep thinking wat is weekcurd
she repeated "week curd" a few times and then i realised it's weekend.
i told her, "enjoy your day".
she told me, "enjoy you too"
eh come on, im not implying that my english is superb, this is just for laugh.
finally i come to this conclusion, the reason for pronoucning as weekcurd,
perhaps she pronouced it as "wee kend" which sound like week curd?
weekday? will be pronouced as "wee k"? er hmm.. nonsensical thoughts.. haha
2)
For the first one, although I am not an NUS graduate, I have an honours degree in English with an upper second class from the University of C**cutta
what is he trying to imply?
for the first one?
one by one?
is he refering to "first of all"?
3)
My name is G********** 27y.old from M********.I saw your add andi don't know how and where to aply?I graduated 2004 music academy,violin and i'm professionaly violinplayer.I had experience like a teacher and i would like to come there and working??How to aply for this job?
I had experience like a teacher????????
4)
Name :Arif ***********
Age :17
Race :Melayu
Nationality : Indonesian
Current Education: Undergraduate students at Nanyang Technological University year 1 course material Science and Engineering
this kind of ppl are extreme genius
5)
i came across this name
LAN LAN
Female
im just curious about the pronouciation
lan ( 1) lan (1)
lan (2) lan (2)
lan (1) lan (2)
lan(2) lan(1)
lan(3) lan(3)
aye i know im very bo liao. im going nuts. its 330am now
5)
Expected rates/hr
$20-$50/hr (depending on size and levels)
fat and p1? how much will that be?


my goal is to change car every 3 years.
be realistic, im someone who is very particular about fuel consumption.
an elderly woman died on the spot after she was knocked down by a car on today
i feel that life is so vulnerable.
i drove passed the scene, serious traffic jam
must enjoy life to the core as long as u live.
please send the driver to jail.
